- About the Murray
- History & Stories
- Education Info
- River Management
- Boating & Marinas
- Log On
Discover Murray Advertising Terms and Conditions
Discover Murray River is an Accredited Tourism business, however individual operators featured on the Discover Murray River website are not necessarily Accredited unless specifically stated with the tick logo on their own listing or advertisement.
1. This website is protected under copyright infringement laws and as such remains the property of Smash'n Pty Ltd trading as Discover Murray River. Any use of content on this website for commercial reasons requires permission of Discover Murray River.
2. Advertising is for a period of 12 months only from subscription invoiced. Discover Murray River requires maximum of 72 hours or 3 working days for ad approval and added to directory from application date.
Advertising costs and rates are subject to change without notice.
Discover Murray River reserve the right to advertise any third products that they deem appropriate on any pages of this website.
4. General. All payments are to be made in advance of initial advertising date. By submitting advertising for inclusion on Discover Murray River, advertiser/agency agrees to be bound by the terms of this contract. No conditions other than those set forth herein shall be binding on Discover Murray River. This contract supersedes any previous agreements between Discover Murray River and advertiser/agency relating to the subject matter set forth herein. Discover Murray River's only obligation to serve advertisements hereunder shall be to serve advertisements of the advertiser described herein, and in no event shall Discover Murray River be obligated to serve advertisements for any other advertiser.
5. Changes and Cancellations. Cancellations and changes can be made by contacting Discover Murray River directly. A fee of $30 per 15 minutes will be charged for changes by Discover Murray River. Discover Murray River reserves the right to change any of its advertising specifications at any time. In the event of advertising cancellationm
6. Delivery, Frequency and Makegood. All figures relating to the number of advertisements served as determined by Discover Murray River shall govern, regardless of whether advertiser/agency is using the services of a third party ad server.
7. Keywords and Phrases. Discover Murray River offers no exclusivity on keywords or phrases. Each advertiser will list randomly on each viewing.
8. Rejections. Discover Murray River reserves the right, without liability, to reject, omit or exclude any advertisement or to reject or terminate any links, buttons, boxes or banners for any reason at any time, with or without notice to the advertiser/agency, and whether or not such advertisement, link, button, box or banner was previously acknowledged, accepted, or published. No refunds will be issued upon execution of this clause.
9. Licenses and Indemnification. Advertiser/agency grants Discover Murray River the right to use, reproduce, publicly display and distribute advertiser's advertisements and collateral information and warrants that advertiser/agency has the right to grant such license. Advertiser/Agency represents that the advertiser is the owner or is licensed to use the entire contents and subject matter contained in its advertisements and collateral information, including, without limitation, (a) the names and/or pictures of persons; (b) any copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks, logos, and/or depictions of trademarked or service marked goods or services; and (c) any testimonials or endorsements contained in any advertisement submitted to Discover Murray River. In addition, advertiser/agency represents that the advertiser's advertisements and collateral information do not violate any applicable local, state or national law or regulations of Australia or Common Law. In consideration of Discover Murray River's acceptance of such advertisements and information for publication, the advertiser and agency will jointly and severally indemnify and hold harmless Discover Murray River and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, accountants, attorneys, agents, parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns from and against any and all third party claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to: (i) advertiser/agency's breach of any covenants, representations and warranties made therein, (ii) Discover Murray River's performance under this contract, and (iii) the copying, printing, distributing, transmitting or publishing of advertiser's/agency's advertisements or collateral information by Discover Murray River.
10. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Discover Murray River BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATON, FOR LOST INCOME OR PROFITS, IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS CONTRACT, EVEN IF Discover Murray River HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. You declare that all images or copyright content published by you are either approved for use or you are the owner of the material. Discover Murray River does not accept responsibility for images, text, graphics or other intellectual property published by either advertisers or the public.
Discover Murray River is a directory and as such ALL advertisers are committed to the directory cycle.
All content and designs remain the property of the Discover Murray River and the Murray River Web Site at all times.
It is expected that all email sales enquiries will be responded to by operators within 3 working days in a professional and courteous manner.
The responsibility of updating, editing and web management of actual advertisers pages is the onus of the owners. No responsibility can be taken by Discover Murray River and www.murrayriver.com.au for incorrect information, server downtime or errors. It is the responsibility of the client to check their web pages regularly and report any problems to Discover Murray River : www.murrayriver.com.au.
Mirror Content and Splash Pages
Discover Murray River will not link content that mirrors the website produced. Nor will we link to splash pages internally unless they are hosted by the advertiser on a separte server.
Cancellations and Termination
ALL cancellations must be made in writing 30 working days of the next billing period. Client cancelled subscriptions will not be refunded. In the event that the site is cancelled or defaults prior to this time, Discover Murray River retain the right to continue hosting any pages at their own expense without rates and/or contact details and divert incoming sales leads for a suitable period. This period may continue indefinitely as not to impact on search engine position.
Unless otherwise stated, all amounts listed on website are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
Events and Water Update Listings
Discover Murray River has the right to remove, edit and add listings to the Murray River Website that in accordance of all Australian Laws. Discover Murray River has the right to manage what it considers inappropriate or misleading information including but not limited to text, images and contact information.
Event and Water Updates information services supplied by Discover Murray River to the community are provided with the expectation of a fair and equitable promotion for the region and a gesture of goodwill and cooperation. No correspondence will be entered into on these matters. When you list events, add text, photos, logos, links, documents you delcare and warrant that you have permission to do so on behalf of the organsiation you are representating. You also have permission of use any images, logos, trademarks and brands of any organsation you are listing.
Discover Murray River River is void of any responsibility for listing events with any incorrect information, dates, or content and simply is providing a portal to display information. If you are not satisfied with these terms we suggest you do not list events with any content you don't have permission to upload.
Discover Murray River River reserves the right to resuse, promote or utilise an images for promoting the Murray River as part of its marketing and promotions for any need and desire however Discover Murray River River does not accept any licence or copyright control of said information, logos, images and content you provide.
The information on this website is provided by Smashn Pty Ltd trading as Discover Murray River. While every effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date, Discover Murray River shall not be liable in any way in the event of incidental or consequential damages arising from use and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. Discover Murray River manages and maintains this site for your personal information retrieval. You may print off material displayed on this site for non-commercial personal use only. Any "Text" or "Images" contained in this site may not be distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, reported, nor the contents used of this site for public or commercial purposes in any form without the expressed written permission of Discover Murray River or one of its representatives. It is is assumed that all material supplied to Discover Murray River is copyright unencumbered, no responsibility can be taken for its inclusion. All material on this site including Logos, Images, Screen Designs, Page Layouts, Database search criteria, Result Forms etc are subject to Copyright.
Murray River Passport Terms and Conditions
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other specials or offers
- Only value for goods and services purchased directly, and not through a booking agent
- Cannot be used to generate benefits for cash or credit towards any other goods and services
- Can be used at venues repeatedly, during validity period
- Can be cancelled without prior notice
- The venue is not required to honour offers past their expiry date
- Please present your Voucher BEFORE your bill is prepared or it may not be applied
- Maximum of one offer and one bill per table
- Not valid Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Valentine’s Day or special times
- Please confirm by reservation to avoid disappointment
Discover Murray River or its subsidiaries accepts responsibility or liability is accepted for any errors or omission in the Murray River App or the printed Murray River Passport nor for the conduct or service provided by the participating venues.
TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Last updated: July 25, 2014
Tell your friends you found this at murrayriver.com.au!
Copyright Discover Murray 2017. This site or any portion of this site must not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by DISCOVER MURRAY.