- About the Murray
- History & Stories
- Education Info
- River Management
- Real Estate
- Boating & Marinas
- Log On
Discover Murray Advertising Terms and Conditions
Discover Murray is an Accredited Tourism business, however individual operators featured on the Discover Murray website are not necessarily Accredited unless specifically stated with the tick logo on their own listing or advertisement.
1. This website is protected under copyright infringement laws and as such remains the property of Smash'n Pty Ltd trading as Discover Murray. Any use of content on this website for commercial reasons requires permission of Discover Murray.
2. Advertising is for a period of 12 months only from subscription invoiced. Discover Murray requires maximum of 72 hours or 3 working days for ad approval and added to directory from application date.
Cost is subject to change without notice.
Discover Murray reserve the right to advertise any third products that they deem appropriate on any pages of this website.
4. General. All payments are to be made in advance of initial advertising date. By submitting advertising for inclusion on Discover Murray, advertiser/agency agrees to be bound by the terms of this contract. No conditions other than those set forth herein shall be binding on Discover Murray. This contract supersedes any previous agreements between Discover Murray and advertiser/agency relating to the subject matter set forth herein. Discover Murray's only obligation to serve advertisements hereunder shall be to serve advertisements of the advertiser described herein, and in no event shall Discover Murray be obligated to serve advertisements for any other advertiser.
5. Changes and Cancellations. Cancellations and changes can be made by contacting Discover Murray directly. A fee of $30 per 15 minutes will be charged for changes by Discover Murray. Discover Murray reserves the right to change any of its advertising specifications at any time.
6. Delivery, Frequency and Makegood. All figures relating to the number of advertisements served as determined by Discover Murray shall govern, regardless of whether advertiser/agency is using the services of a third party ad server.
7. Keywords and Phrases. Discover Murray offers no exclusivity on keywords or phrases. Each advertiser will list randomly on each viewing.
8. Rejections. Discover Murray reserves the right, without liability, to reject, omit or exclude any advertisement or to reject or terminate any links, buttons, boxes or banners for any reason at any time, with or without notice to the advertiser/agency, and whether or not such advertisement, link, button, box or banner was previously acknowledged, accepted, or published. No refunds will be issued upon execution of this clause.
9. Licenses and Indemnification. Advertiser/agency grants Discover Murray the right to use, reproduce, publicly display and distribute advertiser's advertisements and collateral information and warrants that advertiser/agency has the right to grant such license. Advertiser/Agency represents that the advertiser is the owner or is licensed to use the entire contents and subject matter contained in its advertisements and collateral information, including, without limitation, (a) the names and/or pictures of persons; (b) any copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks, logos, and/or depictions of trademarked or service marked goods or services; and (c) any testimonials or endorsements contained in any advertisement submitted to Discover Murray. In addition, advertiser/agency represents that the advertiser's advertisements and collateral information do not violate any applicable local, state or national law or regulations of Australia or Common Law. In consideration of Discover Murray's acceptance of such advertisements and information for publication, the advertiser and agency will jointly and severally indemnify and hold harmless Discover Murray and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, accountants, attorneys, agents, parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns from and against any and all third party claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to: (i) advertiser/agency's breach of any covenants, representations and warranties made therein, (ii) Discover Murray's performance under this contract, and (iii) the copying, printing, distributing, transmitting or publishing of advertiser's/agency's advertisements or collateral information by Discover Murray.
10. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL DISCOVER MURRAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATON, FOR LOST INCOME OR PROFITS, IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS CONTRACT, EVEN IF DISCOVER MURRAY HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. You declare that all images or copyright content published by you are either approved for use or you are the owner of the material. Discover Murray does not accept responsibility for images, text, graphics or other intellectual property published by either advertisers or the public.
Discover Murray is a directory and as such ALL advertisers are committed to the directory cycle.
The responsibility of updating, editing and web management of actual advertisers pages is the onus of the owners. No responsibility can be taken by Discover Murray and www.murrayriver.com.au for incorrect information, server downtime or errors. It is the responsibility of the client to check their web pages regularly and report any problems to Discover Murray : www.murrayriver.com.au.
CANCELLATIONS and TERMINATION
All amounts listed on website are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
EVENTS AND WATER UPDATE LISTINGS
Discover Murray has the right to remove, edit and add listings to the Murray River Website that in accordance of all Australian Laws. Discover Murray has the right to manage what it considers inappropriate or misleading information including but not limited to text, images and contact information. Event and Water Updates information services supplied by Discover Murray to the community are provided with the expectation of a fair and equitable promotion for the region and a gesture of goodwill and cooperation. No correspondence will be entered into on these matters.
Tell your friends you found this at murrayriver.com.au!
Copyright Discover Murray 2013. This site or any portion of this site must not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by DISCOVER MURRAY.