- About the Murray
- History & Stories
- Education Info
- River Management
- Boating & Marinas
- Log On
Nyah-Vinifera Park a great recreation park near Swan Hill
Nyah-Vinifera Park (VIC)
Nyah-Vinifera Park, near Swan Hill, protects forests along the Murray River and smaller areas of woodland. It is a popular spot for fishing, four wheel driving and walking.
The park provides direct access to the Murray River, so it is a good place to enjoy water-based activities on a camping or caravanning trip.
How to get there:
Easiest access is from the Murray Valley Highway. Turn off in Nyah towards Nyah Harness Club including local Dump Point access
Best nearby visitor contact:
Swan Hill Visitor Information Centre
Landscape: Steep Banks and River Red Gums
- Kosciuszko National Park (NSW)
- Burrowa-Pine Mountain National Park (VIC)
- Murray River Reserves (VIC/NSW)
- Barmah National Park (VIC)
- Gunbower National Park (VIC)
- Nyah-Vinifera Park (VIC)
- River Red Gum National Parks (VIC/NSW)
- Murray Valley National and Regional Parks (NSW)
- Hattah-Kulkyne National Park (VIC)
- Yanga National Park (NSW) (Murrumbidgee River near the Murray River)
- Murray-Sunset National Park (VIC)
- Mungo National Park (NSW)
- Murray River National Park (SA)
- Coorong National Park (SA)
Tell your friends you found this at murrayriver.com.au!
Copyright Discover Murray 2017. This site or any portion of this site must not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by DISCOVER MURRAY.