- About the Murray
- History & Stories
- Education Info
- River Management
- Boating & Marinas
- Log On
Here's some of the favourite things the locals of Mildura love
Locals Love Mildura!
Here's some of the favourite things the locals of Mildura love to do...and you can too!
- Ride on P.S. Melbourne
- Dinner and a Mildura Brewery beer on the banks of the Murray
- Dinner at Stefanos
- Visit to Trentham Winery
- The Art Vault, the Sandbar, the river, and hanging out with my mates!
- Visit to Endota Day Spa!
- Take the kids to the wave pool, shopping at Fine and Sunny
- The Sunraysia Farmers Market, Pizza at the Grand, a cold Mildura Brewery beer!
- Drop in at the Gol Gol Hotel
- Picnic at the river with family
- Paddle steamer trip to Trentham Estate for wine tasting
- Visit the Perry Sandhills especially if there is a concert on
- Stefanos and buy some aged rib eye from Naz Tassone
- Have a BBQ with the family at Jaycee Park...oh and a pizza at Pizza Cafe
- Watching that beautiful river...with the houseboats cruising by...especially from the gardens of Trentham Estate while having lunch and a chardy!!!
- A twilight moonlight cruise on the Murray!
- Playing a round of golf at Riverside
- Holiday on ahouseboatsin the winter months
- Listening to kookaburras, taking a group of backpackers to the Pizza Cafe for a good feed
- Escorting out of town friends around the op-shops, shopping, watching the sunsets, eating at Seasons and Rustic Olive
- Visit to The Australian Inland Botanic Gardens
- A wander around Lock Island, BBQ on the Apex Beach
- Sliding down the Perry Sandhills
- A picnic on the lawns of the ski club on a weekday,
- Enjoying our multicultural municipality at Jaycee Park on a Sunday
- Explore the Mad Mile and Merbein Common area
- A chamber concert in the Art Gallery
Never been to Mildura before?
There's lots to experience in Mildura in 48 hours.
Some places of interest:
- PS Melbourne and PV Rothbury
- Old Mildura Homestead (Chaffey Trail)
- Mildura Workingman’s Club (Chaffey Trail extension)
- ‘Rio Vista’ (Chaffey Trail)
- Langtree Hall (c.1889) (Chaffey Trail extension)
- Carnegie Library (Chaffey Trail extension)
- Lock 11 and Weir Memorial (Chaffey Trail)
- Psyches Bend Pump Station (Chaffey Trail)
- King’s Billabong
- Snakes ‘N’ Ladders
- Orange World
- Woodsie’s Gem Shop
- Mildura Art Centre
- Aquacoaster Water Slide
- Mildura Brewery
- The Art Vault
- Moore on Eighth Gallery
- Mildura Waves
- Putt Putt Golf and Games Arcade
- Australian Inland Botanic Gardens
Local Mildura and region wineries and vineyards:
- Lindemans Winery
- Neqtar Wines
- Chateau Mildura
- Nursery Ridge Estate
- Oak Valley Estate
- Wooden Eye Estate
Tell your friends you found this at murrayriver.com.au!
Copyright Discover Murray 2017. This site or any portion of this site must not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by DISCOVER MURRAY.